Thursday, May 15, 2008

PAPA's Birthday!

Yesterday was Papa’s Birthday… Me and my siblings planned that we’ll have Papa’s birthday celebration at Villa Jesusa. But because my sister who’s working in Manila (ate chris) can’t come home, we’ve changed the plan and just have a simple family gathering at home instead. However yesterday, as I was texting my sister (ate nel) about our birthday surprise to papa, she told me that Papa plans to just have a simple dinner somewhere else for his Birthday. So, that’s what happened. Papa and my siblings, together with my (wicked) step mom (lolz!) just celebrated papa’s bday with a simple dinner at chowking.

Good thing, I have borrowed a sum of money from a good friend (kLopskie) to buy gift for papa. Hehe… I bought baseball cap, shirt and birthday cake for papa but he’s too shy to blow candles at the food chain, so he just have it at home. Wheeeee….. Happy HappY Birthday Papa… You’re the best papa in the world….. We are so proud to be your children!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH! All we are wishing is for you have good health! And I’m sure, you’ll enjoy playing not only with your first grandson Baby Gab, but your future grandchildren… hehehe

Here are the snapshotz! (thanks to Lalash)

weeehhh... papa at 52!

papa's gurl!

serious c pa... (lolz)

my strict but loving bro and spoiled brat sis!

stolen shot... hehe

c papa pa-cute while mahmz is doing her retouch!

the guys i love th most!

me...behind the cam... hehehe

1 comment:

Pretty Me said...

Great post Yhen! You made me cry to this post. =( I'm hurting right now because of my Dad. We used to have a one big happy family. I'm one of my Dad's pet and I grow up with a big respect, great love and care for him. But just last Monday, he messed up everything. My mom told me that he caught my dad lied and with another woman. So painful! Doble talaga ang sakit na nararamdaman ko. I can feel the pain my mom and sibs are going through plus pain pa for having the feeling of my dad's betrayals. You're truly luck for your Dad!