Friday, May 9, 2008

the HURT survey..

This Is The Hurt Survey. Got this from ate sally's page (Inner Whispers) without permission! hahaha

1. Would you kiss the last person you
kissed, again?
-yeah..(lolz)

2. Have you told anyone you'd marry
them?
-sort of…

3. Have you ever liked someone so much
that it hurts?
-yeah… supeh!

4. Have you ever made a bf/gf cry?
-sadly….yes

5. Are you happier single or in a
relationship?
- at some point its really nice to be single… but its happy to have someone!

6. Have you ever told someone you
loved them and didn't mean it?
- nope! When I say I love you… I mean it! (lucky of you … hahaha)

7. Have you ever had your heart broken?
-yeah…many times

8. Have you ever broken someone else's
heart?
-yes.. I guess

9. Do you still talk to your exes?
- I don’t have any, and I'm proud of that!… hahaha

10. Last time you kissed someone?
-someone as in special someone?? – I can’t recall… hehe

11. If you could go back in time and
change things, would you?
- I’d spend quality time with mama….

12. Do you think you are a good bf/gf?
- this one is difficult huh! Hehe .. I think I’m both!

13. Do you believe everyone deserves a
second chance?
- yes of course!

14. Have u ever liked anyone else's
bf/gf?
-yeah!

15. Like anyone right now?
- yez… but I’m ignoring that feeling as much as I can…

17. Does that person like you back?
-I DON’T KNOW! (do i have to ask him???) Hahaha …. What I know is that my BF LOVES ME…. hehe

18. What are you going to do tonight?
-watch basketball…

19. How do you feel right now?
-tired…

21. Have you ever been kissed upside
down?
-how is that.. huh??!! hehehehe

22. What would you like to say to one
person on your mind?
-nothin… hehehe… I’d rather stare him…

No comments: