Friday, January 25, 2008

Ohhh..I was TAGGED by TWNX...

FIVE random things:
5 Things Found in my Bag
1. pen
2. wallet
3. tissue
4. phone
5. kikay kit
5 Things Found in my Wallet
1. bills and coins
2. ATM cards/ID's
3. notes
4. pictures
5. novena/religious pamphlets
5 Things Found in my Room
1. bed
2. cabinet
3. mirror
4. books
5. kikay stuffs
5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
1. walk along the seashore under the moonlight HHWW with my man! hehe
2. get enough sleep!
3. travel...travel...travel
4. attend 9 consecutive St. Jude masses
5. purchase a new phone
5 Things I am Currently Into
1. study
2. work...work....work...
3. meditation (wehehehe)
4. job hunting
5.
5 People to Tag:
mayan, ate sally, ate lyn, ate press, lani

I thought this game was easy! gosh...i find it hard to think...(hehehe) whew!

No comments: