Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An afternoon thought...

After such a long time of not writing anything here, well, here I am again. Hehehe
There’s a lot of topics I want to post, but then I can’t really find time…huhuhu… its 4:22 now (my computer’s time) but I can’t even finish my output. Gosh..imagine only 7 articles but I cant afford to finish!!!! What a mess…. I dnt know what’s happening. Wheew! Ate prez (one of my officemates and close friends) said that the ratio between chatting and doing my article is 50:2…hehehe…Of course not! My mind is just pre-occupied with many things. The hell, I can’t figure it out!

Dub dub dub dub…that’s how a heartbeat sounds like as what nanette (a clown-like fellow in the office) said… agreeee? Hahahaha…funny! But what I feel right now is not funny…. I feel so nervous and I don’t even know if I’m trembling because of the aircon or the thought that we’re going to have a recitation. Oh my gulay! Afraid….afraid…afraid….. Though recitation is already a part of our life in skul, hence I find it hard to seat back and relax. Help me Lord….pls…. Hope that everything will be fine. I miss hanging out with friends after work, lakwatcha galore, chika galore, non-stop watching of teleseryes, reading novels, and all sorts of books except law books…haiz! But this is what I choose…. I’ll just savor bittersweet feeling of a full time working student! Hehehe… and a full time love jerk… wehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..i've been in one or more of the situations you mentioned...love can really be painful sometimes..and quite complicated too..but you have to learn to fight for your feelings..even when it seems wrong to fight..who knows fighting for your feelings is just what you needed to be with that special someone...i fought for my feelings..i'm happy right now..so far no regrets..just plans..a lot of plans... :) don't be afraid to show your feelings..it will hurt you the more you try to hide it...