Friday, February 8, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN....:D

This time, I was tagged by bang!

Here it goes...

1. Name 1 thing you do everyday: I do breathe…every second! hahaha

2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn: Play the guitar and to swim professionally

3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood: School uniform (When I was on my 6th grade, the button of my skirt got loose. And when I was about to get off the jeepney, a boy stepped on my skirt and it suddenly fell of!!! Whew! I was so embarrassed coz all I have from within was my undies. Hehehe… And it so happen that a crush of mine saw what happened…arrrghh..); Carabao ( Me and my little sister fell from the carabao during a carabao race! Hahahaha…Can u imagine that!!??! I saw stars on the bright blue sky! wehehehe); and Candies (Mama usually reward me with candies on one condition: not to “wiwi” on bed…hahaha!... I miss you MAMA..very very much! Wish you were still alive..whew!).

4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do: Mangang hilaw dipped in bagoong! Yumness…hehehe, Street foods, (Can’t think of any… hehehe)

5. Name 5 things that make you feel good: Keeping myself busy early in the morning fixing myself (pa-beauty bah! Hahaha); listening to music; playing with my cute and bubbly Baby Gab; spending time with my family ;hanging out with loved ones/ friends.

I want to share this tag with Charm, Twnx, Mayan, Ate press, Halley, melai, and Baby G

No comments: